How to purchase our Premium Holiday packages?
Buying our holiday packages is extremely simple!
For a step-by-step process, click on the link below:How it works
Who can i talk to to get more information about your packages?
Call our dedicated Holiday Factory Premium Hotline on +971 4 210 9000, and we will be more than happy to help you find and finalise your dream holiday. Our travel experts know their destinations inside and out. Some of them have lived there, and others have travelled or worked there. So trust us, you are in good hands.
What is included in your holiday packages?
Our packages always include the following:
- Return flights with baggage allowance, taxes and all other transportation as per package
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels in prime locations, including daily breakfast
- Return airport-hotel transfers in premium vehicles
- Transfers as per itinerary in premium vehicles
- Schengen standard Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing tours with our local English-speaking guides
- 24/7 support during the entire trip
What is the difference between a private tour and a group tour?
Each one of our holiday destinations can be enjoyed either as:
a Private Tour:
- for those who prefer to travel privately as solo travellers or with their friends and family only
- this includes private transport in premium vehicles
a Small Group Tour:
- for those who prefer to join a small group of like-minded individuals
- these tours are organised in small groups, using comfortable vehicles (no big buses)
Will i have the same tour guide in all the cities?
On our multiple-destination trips, you will have the chance to meet and be led by different guides in different cities. All our guides are experts in their regions because they’re local and can’t wait to show you around their homeland.
Which travel insurance is offered in the packages, and what does it cover?
We have partnered up with the largest insurance company in the Middle East - Allianz, and provide this service for our customers at no extra cost. The insurance certificate meets the Schengen countries' standard requirements and covers emergency medical expenses, basic dental cover, loss of travel documents and repatriation expenses.
Do you arrange the travel visas?
Many of our holiday destinations are visa-free or provide visas on arrival. We will support your visa application by providing the necessary travel documents for your trip, which all visa centres accept. It is the traveller who is responsible for arranging their visas wherever required.
Are all trips child-friendly?
Absolutely. Our teams are full of parents who know the ins and outs of what goes into a great family trip.
I will be travelling solo, do you have packages for me?
Of course, many of our travellers join because they travel solo and want to meet and share experiences with like-minded people as a part of a small group tour. Our prices are calculated on a twin/double room principle; therefore, there will be a single supplement charge for having the room all to yourself.
Can I customise my trip by changing the destinations, itinerary or hotels?
Our packages were carefully designed with the aim of providing the best travel experience with accommodation in the best hotels, and it is not possible to customise by changing destinations, cities, hotels or itineraries.